Isabel CP #3
Conversation Partner #3 - Maria
This Sunday I met Maria at Mission San Luis Park. She was very excited to meet my dog, Tina. Maria brought her friend who is also from Brazil and has studied at CIES in the past. I also brought my friend Lauren who is from here. Together we played with Tina and talked about their life back in Brazil and what they like about Tallahassee. It was great that I got to bring my friend because she gave them more opportunities to speak in English than if it was just me speaking. Maria told me that she will be going back to Brazil in August, and she will be coming back to Tallahassee in October with her dog. Throughout the conversation, she asked me some grammar questions, but even after just two weeks of knowing her, I can definitely see her improvement!
Comments
Post a Comment